Regie.ai is a Series A funded, industry-leading sales automation platform that leverages your CRM and sales engagement data, third-party buyer intent data, and Generative AI to continuously discern the most strategic individuals to engage, precisely when to reach out, and with the most tailored message for optimal client engagement.
Whether facilitating sales representatives in their current prospecting efforts or orchestrating end-to-end prospecting processes, Regie.ai facilitates the expansion of your go-to-market strategies while consistently delivering productive meetings and a robust pipeline.
About the Founders:
Srinath Sridhar- CEO and Co-founder. Sridhar has a PHD from Carnegie Mellon and also has previously founded companies like Onera. He was among the first 100 engineers at Facebook and has also worked with Google and Bloomreach.
Matt Millen- Co-founder and president. Matt has rich experience in leading multiple companies as a CGO, CRO and VP Revenue. He has worked with multiple startups and has helped them build their growth story from the ground up.
What will you do:
In this role you will mostly write prompts to train the AI. Regie leverages GenAI to automate emails as part of its sales Automation Platform. The prompt engineer will need to analyze the kind of content that AI generates and improvise it by identifying the mistake and thereby training the AI by providing better inputs, so that the output generated by the AI over time is attractive and error free.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in Copywriting or Marketing or Advertising
- Ability to write exceptional copy
- Experience writing sales emails or sales letters highly desired
- Keen desire to learn about the applications of Generative AI
- Exposure to software development or software testing highly desired
- Familiarity or interest in ChatGPT and some prompt engineering highly desired
- Possesses an entrepreneurial mindset and has experience or the ability to work in startup environments.
- Great work ethic and zeal for the job
- Bachelor's degree in Arts, Economics, Behavioural Economics, Journalism, Engineering or Management
- Screening Round.
- Take Home Assignment.
- On-site interview.
- Location- Hybrid (3 days) out of Bangalore(preferred)/ Delhi